100 RPM BO Motor – Straight
- Product SKU: KG158
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe BO series straight motor gives good torque and rpm at lower operating voltages, which is the biggest advantage of these motors. It is a BO Series 1, 100RPM DC Motor Plastic Gear Motor. A small shaft with matching wheels gives an optimized design for your application or robot. Mounting holes on the body & lightweight makes it suitable for in-circuit placement.
This motor can be used with a 69mm Diameter Wheel for Plastic Gear Motors and an 87mm Diameter Multipurpose Wheel for Plastic Gear Motors. Low-cost geared DC Motor. It is an alternative to our metal gear DC motors. It comes with an operating voltage of 3-12V and is perfect for building small and medium robots. Available with 60 and 150 RPM. The
This Smart Car Gear Motor is ideal for DIY enthusiasts. This motor set is inexpensive, small, easy to install, and ideally suited for use in a mobile robot car. They are commonly used in our 2WD platforms.
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 3 ~ 12
- Shaft Length (mm) : 8.5
- Shaft Diameter (mm) : (Double D-type) 5.5
- No Load Current (mA) : 40-180mA.
- Rated Speed After Reduction (RPM) : 100
- Rated Torque (Kg-Cm) : 1
- Cost-effectiveness of the injection-molding process.
- Elimination of machining operations.
- Low density: lightweight, low inertia.
- Uniformity of parts.
- Capability to absorb shock and vibration as a result of elastic compliance.
- Ability to operate with minimum or no lubrication, due to inherent lubricity.
- The relatively low coefficient of friction.
- Corrosion-resistance; elimination of plating, or protective coatings.
- The quietness of operation.
- Tolerances are often less critical than for metal gears, due in part to their greater resilience.
- Consistency with the trend to greater use of plastic housings and other components.
- Length * Width * Height (mm) : 65 * 22 * 19 mm
- Weight (gm) : 29
- 1 x 100 RPM BO Motor – Straight
Worked as expected
Motors work as expected, have no issue turning or reversing.
I used it for my electric train