10A 12V-40V DC Motor PWM Speed Regulator
- Product SKU: KG868
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionPWM controller, which 'dims' the output by means of PWM (pulse width modulation). With the button, the duty cycle can be set between 10% and 100%, so that the speed of a motor, fan or the power of a lamp can be limited.
- Connect your DC motor (or DC load) to the motor terminals
- Connect a voltage of 5V-35V DC to the circuit making sure of the correct polarity of the connection. Note that the voltage applied to the motor will be the supply voltage applied to the circuit.
- You can now control the speed of the motor through the potentiometer.
- Voltage Range: DC 12V DC-40V
- Power Regulation: 0.01 to 400W
- Standby Current: 0.02A (Standby)
- PWM Duty Cycle: 10% to 100%
- PWM Frequency: 13KHz
- L X W H (CM): 6X 5.5X 2.7
- Weight: 64 grams
- With resettable fuse.
- Equipped with LED indicator.
- Potentiometer with switch function for PWM adjustment.
- 1 x 10A 12V-40V DC Motor PWM Speed Regulator