10A 5V-16V DC Motor PWM Speed Regulator
- Product SKU: KG866
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe DC Motor PWM Speed Regulator 10A 5V-16V speed control switch function for DC Motors allows controlling the direction of a DC motor using a Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully adjustable from 0%-100%.The motor speed controller can easily provide a continuous current of 2A to your DC motor or other DC load.
With a resettable fuse, it can automatically break the connection and automatically recover. With a LED indicator and a rotary switch, convenient to use.
- Maximum voltage: 16V
- Minimum voltage: 5V
- Continuous current: 10A
- Speed control mode: PWM stepless speed regulation, can also be used to adjust the light
- Control mode: speed control potentiometer (open clockwise, continue to rotate clockwise from 1% to 99% speed)
- Duty cycle: 0%-99% (0% position is the leftmost state of the potentiometer closed). When the current is turned on, 0.002A (no need to turn off the governor for a long time, there will be no current).
- Efficiency: The efficiency is as high as 98%.
- Short-circuit maximum current limit: 20A (less than 10 seconds)
- Size: 30mm*20.5mm (excluding potentiometer)
- Weight (gm) : 13
- Output current : 3A(Max).
- With resettable fuse.
- Equipped with LED indicator.
- Potentiometer with switch function for PWM adjustment.
- 1 X 10A 5V-16V DC Motor PWM Speed Regulator