12V Two Wire Digital Display Battery Level Indicator
- Product SKU: KG367
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThis is a tiny and compact digital Battery Level Indicator with LED Display. The 12V Two-Wire Digital Display Battery Level Indicator requires only a few minutes of configuration and is as simple as directly connecting wires to the source you want to measure and seeing the LED blink!!!!
Display Electricity Quantity Parameter: (note: N represents battery quantity)
1.When the battery voltage is over N*3.3V, it will illuminate 1 block electricity quantity.
2.When the battery voltage is over N*3.5V, it will illuminate 2 blocks of electricity quantity.
3.When the battery voltage is over N*3.7V, it will illuminate 3 blocks of electricity quantity.
4.When the battery voltage is over N*3.9V, it will illuminate 4 blocks of electricity quantity.
5.When the battery voltage is less than N*3.3V, 4 blocks display will be off; it represents battery is less than 3.3V, and you can charge the battery.
The red wire is to connect to the positive pole, the black wire is to connect to the negative pole. No need to worry even if there is any connection mismatch of the wires, the electric circuit won’t be a boom because it features reverse polarity protection.
- Material: Plastic and Metal
- Shell Color: Black
- Digital Color: outline Red, display block Blue
- Battery type electricity quantity display.
- Wide application fields: lithium battery.
- Using Method: connect display board positive and negative port with tested battery positive and negative port, the digital tube will display real-time battery electricity quantity.
- Digital Color: outline red, display block blue (when battery electricity quantity is full, it will be all on).
- 1 x 12V Two Wire Digital Display Battery Level Indicator