3.3V/5V MB102 Breadboard Power Supply Module
- Product SKU: KG123
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe 3.3V/5V MB102 Breadboard Power Supply Module provides dual 5 V and 3.3 V power rails and has a multi-purpose female USB socket. The USB Power 3.3V/5V MB102 Breadboard Kit securely fits in a standard 400 or 800 tie points breadboard it also features reverse polarity protection, the module can take 6.5V to 12V input and can produce 3.3V and +5V.
The Power Supply Module can also output 5V on a USB connector or input through the USB connector. It’s a must-have product for experimenters who have to test/prototype electronic circuits on the breadboard.
- 3.3V 5V Power Supply Module
- Apply to MB102 breadboard.
- Two ports of power output. You can switch the power voltage of both ports between 3V and 5V by the jumper cap.
- There is a green LED to indicate the presence of power, and an ON / OFF latching switch to control the power to the board.
- LEFT Jumper : 5V, OFF (0V), 3.3V Selection
- RIGHT Jumper : 5V, OFF (0V), 3.3V Selection
- 4-Berg Header : GND
- 2-Berg Header : 3.3V
- 2-Berg Header : 5V
- Input Voltage (V) : 6.5 to 12
- Output Voltage(V) : 3.3/5
- Maximum Output Current(mA) : <700
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 53 × 32 × 13
- Weight (gm) : 12
- Breadboard power supply module, compatible with 5V, 3.3V.
- Apply to MB102 breadboard
- Fluctuation two road independent control can switch over to 0 V, 3.3 V, 5 V
- On-board two groups of 3.3V, 5V DC output plug pin, convenient external lead use.
Working great so far. Measured output of 5.01 and 3.34 volts under load at 12.63v input. Saw some reviews mention bent pins, out of spec outputs, or missing solder, but found none of that. Boards came slightly attached but snapped apart easily and without damage. Best deal out there as far as I'm concerned.
Appreciated the fast follow-up, all boards work. In the end, can't say there's anything to complain about. I do recommend more durable packaging for future folks, but I'm looking forward to working with these boards.
Very nice for small electronic projectsSeller is coopritiveI am very happy to buy this product again for my future projects
Great. Item as described
They all worked when power was applied, no problem.
Didn't get a chance to use it yet,getting all Parts together and I'll start the project soon but what I see its a cool device and should do fine.
Great price, gave my projects a consistent power supply and dual power outputs.
Everything works fine so far, it was delivered on time and in good condition.
Plugged right into my breadboards and worked as stated. I used a 9V power supply to produce a 3.3V output.