3.5" inch TFT Screen Module Without Touch
- Product SKU: KG031
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionTFT Screen Module is 3.5in 480x320 TFT LCD screen, high-quality image display, and wide viewing angle. It is Compatible with UTFT / UTFT_Buttons / Retouch Library. It can provide 12 examples 3 examples of STM32. Its 480X320 resolution, clear display, support for the without touch function.
3.5" inch TFT Screen Module is compatible with Series development Board, support Mega2560 Directly inserted. This OnBorad level conversion chip for 5V/3.3V MCU, compatible with 3.3/5V operation voltage level.
- Supports development boards such as Arduino UNO and Mega2560 for plug-in use without wiring
- 480X320 resolution, clear display, support for the without touch function
- Support 16-bit RGB 65K color display, display rich colors
- 8-bit parallel bus, faster than serial SPI refresh
- On-board 5V/3.3V level shifting IC, compatible with 5V/3.3V operating voltage
- Easy to expand the experiment with SD card slot
- Provides an Arduino library with a rich sample program
- Military-grade process standards, long-term stable work
- Provide underlying driver technical support
- Screen Size : 3.5(inch)
- Type : TFT
- Resolution : 480*320 (Pixel)
- Module Interface: 8-bit parallel interface
- Active Area: 73.44*48.96(mm)
- Module PCB Size : 85.49*55.63(mm)
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~70℃
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃
- Operating Voltage: 5V/3.3V
- Power Consumption : TBD
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 85 × 55 × 8
- Weight (gm) : 38
Integration with Arduino
This display does work with Arduino Due with correct libaries, MCUFRIEND. There are a few errors when compiling, most of them are because of incorrect libraries. Get the right one and it will work. I give it 4 stars because I don't know how reliable it is. I'm new to Arduino, 2 days, and jut got the display today, so time will tell if this display lasts.
From the description★ Compatible with UTFT / UTFT_Buttons / Utouch Library for arduino.★ Arduino TFT LCD Provide 12 examples for Arduino and 3 examples of STM32.Did tests with:* ESP32 Working with TFT_eSPI lib* Arduino UNO MCUFRIEND_kbv libFYI Model is ILI9486
This screen does work with the Arduino Uno and Mega2560. This display has a very vibrant display of colors. The overall value of this display is great. Which is why I purchased 5 of them for my projects. I currently have this display actively working on my Indoor Garden. It is doing a great job running 24/7 for the past several months displaying Temperature and Humidity in both inside the grow tent and outside of the grow tent. As well as displaying Soul Moisture level in my plants and displaying when the water pump is ON/OFF.
Use with the Mcufriend and it works great. Will buy again.
I’m pretty new to this. Clicked right in to my mega. Googled the driver and had no problems.
Great little display.
Ignore the reviews claiming this doesn't work. Just use the MCUFRIEND_kbv driver, and it works straight out of the box.
it works well
2nd time was good, 1st time the display was cracked during shipping, no problem, sent back and got refundHaven’t powered up yet so haven’t actually seen it work but test in the next few days