3mm LDR (Pack of 5 )
- Product SKU: KG177
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
05 Pc LDR light dependent resistor is a type of photocell that finds excellent use in light sensing device application, whether it is automatic outdoor light ON/OFF switch or an Indoor automatic light switch.
This LDR 3mm changes resistance with the change in the ambient light exposure on the surface of the sensor. Photoelectric control, automatic camera measurement, indoor light control, alarm, industrial control, light control switch, light control lights, electronic toys, etc.
The LDR 3mm sensor works best in both Light and dark regions. Light-dependent resistors or photoresistors are a staple of electronics. If you need a way to sense the level of ambient light then there is no easier way to do it. As the light on the sensor increases then the resistance across the two leads decreases.
- Coated with epoxy.
- Good reliability
- Small volume
- High sensitivity.
- Fast answer
- Good characteristic spectrum
- Dark resistance: 1-20M ohm
- Type of Mounting: PCB Through Hole
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +80°C (Approx.)
- Diameter (mm) : 3
- No. of Pins: 2
Integration with Arduino
Integration with Raspberry Pi
- Camera Exposure control
- Auto slide focus – dual cell
- Photocopy machines – the density of the toner
- Colorimetric Test Equipment
- Electronics scales – dual cell
- Automatic gain control – modulated light source
- Automated Rear View Mirror
- Automatic Headlight Dimmer
- Nightlight control
- Oil burner flame out
- Streetlight control
- Absence / Presence (Beam breaker)
- Position sensor
- To know more about photo-resistor : click here
Works exactly as advertised
I've used these to fix some of my garden solar lights. They have never worked better.
They make a nice addition to my electronics Shack.
Tiny projects not gotten too.
Simple product which behaves as expected. More light == lower resistance.
Dependable photo resistors. I can't imagine I'll need more than 30, but if I do I'll be purchasing these again.
I use it in my projects working perfectly
I bought these for a solar light project in my house. It was well worth the buy quantity and quality wise.
Good Value work great!