4 Channel 12V Relay Module Solid State High Level SSR DC Control 250V 2A with Resistive
- Product SKU: KG563
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThis is 4 Channel 12V Solid State Relay Module. A solid-state relay (SSR) is just what it sounds like; an IC that acts like a mechanical relay. They allow you to control high-voltage AC loads from lower voltage DC control circuitry. They accomplish this by using infrared light as the ‘contact,’ a solid-state relay is really just an IR LED and a photo Triac sealed up into a little box. Solid-state relays have several advantages over mechanical relays.
A Solid State Relay is similar to a mechanic relay where it can be controlled through a digital signal. Solid State Relay generates no noise and has a much longer lifespan compared to the traditional mechanic relay.
One such advantage is that they can be switched by a much lower voltage and at a much lower current than most mechanical relays. Also, because there are no moving contacts, solid-state relays can be switched much faster and for much longer periods without wearing out.
- DC+: connected to VCC (Supply power according to relay voltage)
- DC-: connected to GND
- IN1: CH1 Signal triggering the end of 1-channel relay module (active at the high level)
- IN2: CH2 Signal triggering the end of 2-channel relay module (active at the high level)
- IN3: CH3 Signal triggering the end of 3-channel relay module (active at the high level)
- IN4: CH4 Signal triggering the end of 4-channel relay module (active at the high level)
- Part Number: G3MB-202P
- Power supply:5VDC/160mA
- Trigger Voltage (VDC):12
- Switching Voltage (VAC):240@2A
- Isolation: Phototriac
- Zero Cross: Yes
- 4-channel 2 AMP Solid State Relay board.
- Control 4 loads of up to 2 amps each at 240 V AC.
- Good for lighting, Holiday displays, etc.
- Has been assembled, and the electrical test passed.
- Led indicator for each relay.
- Use it to control various appliances and other equipment with a large current.
- It can be controlled directly by a Microcontroller
- Input control signal voltage.
- 0-0.5V low stage SSR is OFF
- 0.5V – 2.5V (unknown state).
- 2.5-20V high stage SSR is ON
- L x W x H (mm): 57 x 57 x 24
- Weight (gm) : 39