5A Lithium Charger Step down 5A 5V-32V to 0.8V-30V
- Product SKU: KG223
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThis Buck Converter can be used as a normal step-down module with overcurrent protection capability for various applications. It is used as a charger for various voltage lithium batteries, batteries, nickel-cadmium nickel-hydrogen batteries (battery packs), solar panels, wind turbines, etc.
This 5A Lithium Charger Buck Converter can also be used as a high-power LED driver module.
The 5A DC to DC Buck Converter comes with two modes of constant voltage and constant current, and there are indicators to indicate which mode the module is currently in. When used as a lithium battery charger, you can set the float voltage and charge current to show it is charging or already full. With current limiting protection, the module will not burn out even if the output is short-circuited.
- Advantage of the step-down module: CC-CV Low ripple When the module charges a battery, it first uses constant current to protect the battery. Output ripple: 50mV (max) 20M bandwidth
- The Lithium Battery step down module has a size of 50 x 26 x 11 (L x W x H) (mm)
- The Lithium Charger Step Down Module or the buck converter is an original product and is in perfect working condition
Note: The capacitor component’s voltage & capacitance parameters may vary as per circuit design.
- Input Voltage Range: 4-38V
- Output voltage Range : 1.25-36V continuously adjustable
- Output current: adjustable, up to 5A
- Output power: up to 75W
- Working temperature : -40 ~ + 85 degrees
- Working frequency: 180KHz
- Conversion efficiency: up to 96%
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 50 × 26 × 12
- Weight (gm) : 33
- Short circuit protection: Yes(limited current 8A)
- Over-temperature protection: Yes (automatically turn off the output after over temperature)
- Input reverse connection protection: None, (If necessary, please input a large current diode in the input string)
- Installation method: 4 3mm silk
- Wiring method: terminal block or soldering terminal,
- V-IN is input.
- 1 x 5A Lithium Charger Step down 5A 5V-32V to 0.8V-30V
when enough voltage is supplied 1 corner LED glows(module status), when battery is connected and enough current is supplied then 2 LEDs light up (1 just beside the module status one)single top one indicate if enough current is chosen, bottom left signals when charging , bottom right when module is connected to power source
Very good product. I'm using it to charge my motorcycle battery. It works very well.
The device is working perfectly as described by the seller in the description. The Pricing is satisfactory. A good product by the seller and the best service.
Good product. Good control
fullfilled my requirements of a constant current source, when ordered last time... but this time.. quality looked different.... also heating was happening even at 3amps... the most surprising thing was a used face mask kept in the bag.... which could be so dangerous...
Nice buck converter for the price.
Works perfectly in both constant current and constant voltage mode