1 Channel 5V Relay Module Solid State High Level SSR DC Control 250V 2A with Resistive Fuse
- Product SKU: KG558
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThis is a 1 Channel 5V Solid State Relay Module. A solid-state relay (SSR) is just what it sounds like; an IC that acts like a mechanical relay. They allow you to control high-voltage AC loads from lower voltage DC control circuitry. They accomplish this by using infrared light as the ‘contact,’ a solid-state relay is really just an IR LED and a photo Triac sealed up into a little box. Solid-state relays have several advantages over mechanical relays.
A Solid State Relay is similar to 1 Channel 5V Relay Module Solid State High-Level SSR DC Control 250V 2A with Resistive to a mechanic relay where it can be controlled through a digital signal. Solid State Relay generates no noise and has a much longer lifespan compared to the traditional mechanic relay.
When the input logic voltage is applied to the coil, the NC will disconnect from the COM breaking the conductivity between the two. At the same time, the NO will connect with the COM allowing conductivity between them. Depending on your wiring this will turn on or off the connected load.
- The power supply must be DC, and the voltage should match the voltage of the relay.
- Please be careful when working with a high voltage AC load, please do not operate with power on.
- This relay only works with AC load, if you use DC load, once the relay is turned on, it will always stay on.
- Due to the leakage current, we do not recommend you use this relay with low-power appliances.
- Supply voltage: 5V
- Input switch voltage: 0V to 2.4V
- Input release voltage: 3.5V to 5V
- Rated load voltage: 100V to 240V
- Load current: 0.10A to 2A
- Surge current: 30A (60 Hz, 1 cycle)
Storage temperature: -30℃ to 100℃
- DC+: Connect the positive pole of the power supply (powered by the relay voltage)
- DC-: Connected to the negative pole of the power supply
- CH: Relay module signal trigger terminal (low-level trigger is valid)
- Compact size
- Totally silent operation
- Led indicator for each relay
- Fast switching speed
- Longer lifespan
- Inbuilt resistive fuse to protect from the excessive current drain
- Can be controlled directly by Arduino or other microcontrollers
- Can switch AC from 100V to 240V at 2A (max.)
- L x W x H (mm): 35 x 25 x 24
- Weight (gm) : 11
- 1 x 1 Channel 5V Relay Module Solid State High Level SSR DC Control 250V 2A with Resistive Fuse