5V Step-Up Power Module Lithium Battery Charging Protection Board USB For DIY Charger 134N3P
- Product SKU: KG225
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
Description5V Step-Up Power Module is high-Quality USB iron with a Cheap display port video card and Integrated Circuits. This 5V Step-Up Power Module Circuit is made of high-quality material. It is more durable. It can support trickle mode and zero voltage charging. Input with reverse polarity protection diode, will not damage when input is connected wrong.
This Power Module Lithium Battery Charging Protection Board is a non-isolated synchronous rectification of the buck module (BUCK). It can be connected to the car cigarette lighter cable or ACC power supply cable.
- Input Supply voltage (V) : 3.7 ~ 5.5
- Charging Current (A) : 1 (max)
- Output voltage (V) : 5
- Output Current (A) : 1
- BAT Discharging Stop Voltage: 2.9V.
- Discharging Efficiency:85%(input 3.7V output 5V/1A).
- Charging and discharging indication.
- Internally installed charging and discharging power MOS.
- Preset 4.2V charging voltage, precision ±1%.
- Max 8uA standby current.
- Integration charging management and discharging management.
- Intelligent temperature control and overtemperature protection.
- Integration output overvoltage protection, short circuit protection, overload protection.
- Integration overcharging and over-discharging protection.
- Support trickle mode and zero voltage charging.
- When charging: red light flashing.
- Fully charged: Red light glows for a long time.
- L x W x H (mm): 23 x 17.5 x 12
- Weight (gm) : 5
- 1 x 5V Step-Up Power Module Lithium Battery Charging Protection Board USB For DIY Charger 134N3P
Works great. Read some reviews saying that there were no markings... The ones i received are marked. I also used the 3d print someone else had mentioned in their review for a perfectly fitting case. Great product.
I always have old power supplies hanging around, but they are all of different voltages. I have old laptop supplies, router power supplies. With this device you can convert almost any 6 to 24V supply into a 5V supply for Arduino USB and Raspberry PI boards.
Used with a solar panel to make up 5 volt phone charger when car is off and you need to charge your phone
I'm using this to power a Raspberry Pi 4 from 12VDC. Most of these little DC-DC converters don't have the current to run a Pi 4 reliably (you get the lightening bolt on the top right corner of the screen), but this one works well.And the price is right!
works good for a fan or any small 5 volt device
Great price work like they should
Excellent build quality. Very stable voltage out put.Only con is that the solder pads could be just a tad bigger
Use in my car for wireless charger, works fine.