5V to 3.3V IIC I2C Logic Level Converter Module for Arduino
- Product SKU: KG316
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThis Level Converter- 4 Channel features four high speed bi-directional 4 channels, allowing for safe and easy communication between devices operating at different logic levels.
The logic level converter circuit convert signals as low as 1.8 V to as high as 5 V and vice versa, and its four channels are enough to support most common bidirectional and unidirectional digital interfaces, including I²C, SPI, and asynchronous TTL serial.
If you’ve ever tried to connect a 3.3V device to a 5V system, you know what a challenge it can be? A bi-directional Level Converter- 4 Channel is a small device that safely steps down 5V signals to 3.3V AND steps up 3.3V to 5V at the same time. This level converter also works with 2.8V and 1.8V devices. What really separates this Logic level converter from our previous versions is that you can successful.
How to Use.
- High voltage (5V for example) to the ‘HV’ pin
- Low voltage (3.3V for example) to ‘LV’
- Gound from the system to the ‘GND’ pin.
- Number of Channels : 4
- Voltage on Lx Side : 1.8V-5V
- Voltage on Hx Side : 2.8V-6V
- Power : 2.8V – 6V
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 16 × 13 × 3
- Weight (gm) : 2
Integration with Arduino
- Mutual transform between 5V TTL and 3.3V TTL
- Four channels of logic and high voltage low voltage logic can two-way transform
- Portable and lightness, with 2 rows 6 pin contact pins
- Level Converter- 4 ChannelCompatible with the bread plate, can be used directly put on the breadboard
- 4 Channel Module (great for I2C or SPI) and will work with all microcontrollers, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel Edison, NXP Mbed