8 Channel 5V Relay Module Shield
- Product SKU: KG515
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionIt is a 5V 8 Channel Relay Module. The relay normally openss the interface maximum load: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A. It has a trigger current of 5mA, and a module working voltage of DC 5V. Each channel of the module can be triggered by a jumper to set a high level or a low level. Fault-tolerant design, even if the control line is disconnected, the relay will not move. With status indicator: power (green), 6-channel relay status indicator (red). All module size interfaces can be directly connected through the terminal block, which is convenient and practical.
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 3 ~ 5
- Trigger Voltage (VDC) : 5
- Switching Voltage (VAC) : 250@10A
- Switching Voltage (VDC) : 30@10A
- Storage condition (℃) : – 65 to 125
- Operating Temperature (°C) : -40 to 85
- L x W x H (mm): 139 x 46 x 18
- Weight (gm) : 106
Integration with Arduino
Integration with Raspberry Pi
- The 8550 transistor drive, driveability.
- A fixed bolt holes for easy installation.
- It has a relay status indicator led Power LED(Green), 8 relay status indicator LED(Red)
- Relay control interface by single-chip IO.
- Low-level suction close, high-level release.
- Easy to use, simple 3 line structure.