9DOF MPU-9250 3 Axis Accelerometer Gyroscope Magnetic Field Sensor Moudle
- Product SKU: KG210
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe GY-9250 is a 9-axis Motion Tracking Device that combines a 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetometer, and a Digital Motion Processor™ (DMP) all in a small 3x3x1mm package available as a pin-compatible upgrade from the GY-6515. With its dedicated I2C sensor bus, the GY-9250 directly provides complete 9-axis MotionFusion™ output.
The GY-9250 Motion Tracking device is a 9-axis integration, on-chip MotionFusion™, and run-time calibration firmware enables manufacturers to eliminate the costly and complex selection, qualification, and system-level integration of discrete devices, guaranteeing optimal motion performance for consumers. GY-9250 is also designed to interface with multiple non-inertial digital sensors, such as pressure sensors, on its auxiliary I2C port.
- Made of high-quality material.
- Robocraze ensures a defective free product
- You can easily make your robot in skid steel mode having 4 wheels.
- The metal body has holes for mounting motors and wheels.
- Three 16-bit analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) for digitizing the gyroscope outputs
- Three 16-bit ADCs for digitizing the accelerometer outputs
- Three 16-bit ADCs for digitizing the magnetometer outputs
- Gyroscope full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000°/sec (dps)
- Accelerometer full-scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g, and ±16g
- Magnetometer full-scale range of ±4800μT
- I2C and SPI serial interfaces
- Power supply: 3-5v
- Length × Width (mm) : 20 × 16
- Weight (gm) : 3
- 1 x 9DOF MPU-9250 3 Axis Accelerometer Gyroscope Magnetic Field Sensor Moudle
Does what the specs say. Perfect product for hobbyists.