A3967 Stepper Motor Driver For Arduino
- Product SKU: KG115
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThis A3967 Stepper Motor Driver For Arduino is the latest version of EasyDriver v44 co-designed with Brian Schmalz. It provides greater flexibility and control over your stepper motor compared to the older versions. It is compatible with 4, 6, and 8 wire stepper motors of any voltage. It is a simple to use stepper motor driver, compatible with most microcontrollers that can output a digital 0 to 5V pulse (0 to 3.3V pulse if you solder SJ2 closed on the EasyDriver).
The A3967 Stepper Motor Driver module requires a 7V to 30V power supply for a motor. The module has an onboard voltage regulator for the digital interface that can be set to 5V or 3.3V. It connects a 4-wire stepper motor and a microcontroller and you’ve got precision motor control! EasyDriver drives bi-polar motors and motors wired as bi-polar. i.e. 4, 6, or 8 wire stepper motors. The microstep select (MS1 and MS2) pins of the A3967 are broken out allowing adjustments to the micro-stepping resolution. The sleep and enable pins are also broken out for further control.
- A3967 microstepping driver
- Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 wire stepper motors of any voltage
- Power supply range from 7V to 30V. The higher the voltage, the higher the torque at high speeds
- Connect a 4-wire stepper motor and a microcontroller and you've got precision motor control!
Note: Do not connect or disconnect a motor while the driver is energized. This will cause permanent damage to the A3967 IC.
- Input Supply Voltage (VDC) : 7 to 30
- Logic Input (V) : 3.3 ~ 5
- Length × Width (mm) : 48 × 20
- Weight (gm) : 4
Integration with Arduino
- Adjustable current control from 150mA/phase to 750mA/phase.
- A3967 microstepping driver.
- MS1 and MS2 pins broken out to change microstepping resolution to full, half, quarter and eighth steps (defaults to eighth).
- Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 wire stepper motors of any voltage.
- 1 x A3967 Stepper Motor Driver For Arduino
Excellent! After finding some advice online about how to solder the pins onto this board, I put together my first project involving a stepper motor. Success! Great product, recommended.
I use this shield regularly with Arduino art projects. Works like a charm and is very easy to use. If you have the money I would recommend buying from sources that support the developer of the board.
I bought this to replace a mangled Sparkfun easy driver that I had went a little too heavy with solder on. This board works great and I am able to control the stepper as I need to.
Easy to use. Nice to have 5v out on board.
Nicely packaged and functions well with servos!
Easy hookup to arduino uno. Got up and running in no time.
works great, driving Nema 23 steppers for testing
Work's great! Powered with 12v with no problems. I recommend this to anyone wanting to control a stepper motor.
Very easy to use, simplifies the whole process of driving stepper motors very easy. Be careful with the power supply, I touched a pin to 9V and it instantly was fried.