GSM GPRS and GPS A9G Development Board SMS Voic Wireless Data Transmission and Positioning
- Product SKU: KG929
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe A9G development board is a multifunctional development board based on EMC’s A9G GPRS/ GSM + GPS/ BDS module, you can use it to verify the basic communication and peripheral functions of the A9G module. It has the basic phone/ SMS, GPRS networking communications, and GPG/ BDS dual mode positioning function. There are lithium battery charge management, microphone, speaker interface, USB communication interface, multiple user keys/LED, TF card slot, acceleration sensor, SPI interface, I2C2 interface, and ADC interface on the boards, so you can develop different functions with this board. This board has a camera expansion board, so you can connect an external 30W/ 200W camera. It can add a traditional slot machine for it contains slot machine function.
The A9G development board can be used for various peripherals prototype development verification, such as remote monitoring intercom with GSM and microphone/ speakers, remote monitoring camera with GPRS + TF + camera extension board, and WeChat payment slot machine scheme with the slot machine function. Besides that, you can also use it for automobile theft with GPRS + GPS and accelerometer; a 1.54-inch capacitive touch screen smart watch with GPRS/ GSM + GPS; heart rate oxygen sensor and 1.54-inch capacitive touch screen elderly watch with GPRS/ GSM + GPS. Using the onboard features, you can also use a custom device based on the Lua machine.
Advanced Connectivity - GSM, GPRS, and GPS TechnologiesThe GSM GPRS and GPS A9G Development Board leverages advanced GSM, GPRS, and GPS technologies, providing seamless connectivity for data transmission and positioning. With this combination, the board enables real-time communication and location tracking, making it ideal for IoT projects and asset monitoring applications.
Wireless Data Transmission - Efficient and ReliableExperience efficient and reliable wireless data transmission with the A9G Development Board. With its GSM and GPRS capabilities, this board allows you to send and receive data over cellular networks, enabling remote monitoring and control of your devices. From sensor data to remote commands, this module empowers seamless wireless communication.
GPS Positioning - Accurate and Precise TrackingThe GPS feature of the A9G Development Board ensures the accurate and precise positioning of assets or devices. Whether you need to track vehicles, equipment, or personnel, this module provides real-time location information, enhancing security and efficiency in your operations.
- Model: A9G
- Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS Multi-Slot: Class 12
- GPRS Mobile Station : Class B
- Compatible with GSM : Class 4 (2W@850/ 900MHz), Class 1 (1W@1800/1900MHz)
- Power Supply : 3.5~4.2V typical value 4.0V
- Current : 1.14mA@DRX=5, 1.03mA@DRX=9
- AT command: 3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005
- Working Temperature Range (°C): -40 to 85
- L X W X H (mm): 40 X 25 X 15
- Weight (gm): 24
- Supports voice calls and SMS messages.
- Supports GSM/ GPRS frequency: 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz.
- Supports GPRS data service, the maximum download data rate is 85.6 Kbps, and upload data is 42.8 Kbps.
- Supports GSM07.07, 07. 05 AT commands and Ai-Thinker explosion command.
- Supports 3 serial ports, one download serial port, and one AT command port.
- Connect usb-ttl with 4 wires when debugging, VUSB-5V; GND-GND; AT_TX-RX; AT_RX-TX
- Or power supply by USB, then connect another three lines, GND-GND; AT_TX-RX; AT_RX-TX
- Or power by lithium battery, VBAT-(3.3v-4.2) V; GND-GND; AT_TX-RX; AT_RX-TX; (VBAT power supply, need to press power_key button for about 2s)
- The A9G development board can be powered by USB or lithium battery.
- It does not require any operation when powered 1-2s.
- Please press the Rst_Key button to reset.
- The module enters AT command mode by default.
- 1 x A9G GSM/GPRS+GPS Modules