AD9850 DDS Signal Generator Module
- Product SKU: KG208
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionAD9850 DDS Signal Generator Module can be used to generate a Square Wave of 0-1MHz. AD9850 to: 0-40MHz AD9851: 0-70MHz. Its comparator reference input voltage generated by the variable resistor to adjust the resistance can be a different duty cycle square wave AD9850 to the module using 125MHz active crystal, the AD9851 module 30MHZ the active crystal.
The Signal Generator Module has a small compact size of approx. 4.5 x 2.6 x 1.7 cm. The module can output sine wave, square wave, two sine waves, and two square-wave output. Frequency harmonics in the 20-30MHz, waveform will be less and less clean. 70MHz low-pass filter, waveform SN than better Generate DA benchmark the pin (PIN12) leads; convenient to adjust the application to do the amplitude of the output waveform.
When the frequency after 20-30Mhz, Harmonic is getting bigger and bigger; The waveform will become increasingly unclean. The 70-MHz low-pass filter makes the SN ratio of the waveform better. The comparator reference input voltage is generated by the variable resistor, adjust the resistance can be different duty cycle square wave.
- 2 sine wave and 2 square wave output.
- AD9850: 0-40MHz.
- After the 20-30MHz frequency harmonics increase, the waveform will be less and less clean.
- Low-pass filter with 70MHz, so the waveform is better than SN.
- Parallel and serial data input we can select via a jumper.
- DA produced the benchmark pin (PIN12) leads for easy adjustment to do the magnitude of the output waveform Application.
- Comparator reference input voltage generated by the variable resistor; using resistor we can adjust the duty cycle of a square wave.
- Input Supply Voltage (VDC) : 6
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 53.3 ~ 5/li>
- Output Frequency Range : 0 – 40MHz
- Digital Output Continuous Current (A) : 0.005
- DAC Output Current (A) : 0.03
- Storage condition (℃) : -40 to 80
- Operating Temperature Range (°C) : -40 to 85
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 50 × 30 × 20
- Weight (gm) : 4
Integration with Arduino
- Signal Generation related work.
- Oscilloscope based function generator
- 1 x AD9850 DDS Signal Generator Module
This worked perfect for an external VFO project of mine driven by an Arduino Nano. No drift.
This module works well. I wired it up to an Arduino and used the appropriate library. Output was on frequency, but signal level varied with frequency, dropping at higher frequencies (as you might expect). You can software trim it for exact output frequency if you have a standard (or can zero beat it with WWV).
Nifty gadget, fast efficient delivery, great price.
Worked well. Have it using arduino unofficial and rotary pulse unit.
Works as advertised!
Although this comes with no documentation I was able to find something on line at [...]. (Fortunately I speak German.) Also, not a complaint, but sort of a mystery, how this board costs so much less than the raw IC from Analog Devices?
It took only a few minutes to get running with Arduino Uno.
Works fine, shipped fast, good value.
Others have complained about what was or wasn't in the box, but this is exactly what I expected... a module with an AD9850 on it. The module works great.Thanks
used to replace drifty vfo on hf rig.now covers warc bands ,due to wide coverages of dds. low phase noise also, wow!!! ain't tec. grand love it Rick