Android Bluetooth Torque VGate ELM327 v2.1 Mini ELM 327 OBDII OBD-II OBD2
- Product SKU: KG220
DescriptionMINI V2.1 ELM327 OBD2 Bluetooth Interface Auto Car Scanner is the newly developed wireless scan tool. It supports all OBD-II protocols. Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database). Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
Android Bluetooth Torque VGate ELM327 is mainly used with Android phones, it also supports Symbian system phones, Windows system PC, and laptops. The Mini Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner device works on OBD2 gasoline cars (1998 and newer in the US), and EOBD cars (Europe cars, 2001 gasoline cars). Bluetooth connection, no batteries, cables, or switches. You can Find out why your check engine light is on, and troubleshoot simple car problems yourself to save time and money.
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
- Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
- Display current sensor data, including:
- Engine RPM
- Calculated Load Value
- Coolant Temperature
- Fuel System Status
- Vehicle Speed
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Timing Advance
- Intake Air Temperature
- Air Flow Rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
- Fuel System status
- Fuel Pressure
- Many others…
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 9 ~ 16
- Max. Operating Current (mA) : 35
- Operating Temperature (°C) : -40 to 85
- Bluetooth Version : 2.0
- Working Humidity Range : less than 60%
- Working Bluetooth Range(m) : 1 ~ 100
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 50 × 26 × 32
- Weight (gm) : 28
The newly developed wireless scan tool.
It supports most of the OBD-II protocols.
Bluetooth connection, no Batteries, Cables, or Switches.
Wireless (Bluetooth) 5~100 meter
Retrieve Fault Codes (DTCs) and clear Check Engine lights.
Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
- Set the maximum number of responses to obtain
- Remove spaces from ECU responses (to speed data transmission)
- Store a unique identifier in EEPROM
- Set the CAN mask and filter with one command.
- Easily switch between variable and fixed CAN message lengths
- Send CAN remote frames (RTRs)
- Display current sensor data.
- Works with all OBD-II compliant vehicles Wireless (Bluetooth) Software included for Palm, PDA Software included for Windows PC Software included for Windows Smartphone Supports ISO 9141, KWP2000 Supports SAE J1850 Supports CAN bus
Works great using torque
Very good product and easy to use.
Easy to use. Paired well woth the torque app. Highly recommend
Works well on multiple
Unfortunately I could not make it to work for my case. I needed it to rewrite configs for my Mitsubishi Outlander phev but I could not connect through my appI think they sent the drivers on the small CD included, but CDs are very rarely used now abd so I couple not get what is in it.... would be useful to just publish software in the cloud and provide the link
Love the price and the product's performance..
Better than older models where it would be 3 inches from the OBD2 port. It has a very low profile. I only notice it because of the lights when it is on.I use the torque app(paid version) and with that, I'm able to auto connect to this when I get into the app.
I keep one of these in every obd2 vehicle I own, so that my phone can diagnose any problem that arises. With a simple android or iphone app, it turns your phone into a code scanner and code clearer. In addition to that it will allow you to use your phone as a dash, or you can find any information that your vehicle is outputting. Very handy device.
Easy to use and works as expected.
Thickness? Dumb question