Arduino Mega 2560 Board with Compatible USB Cable
- Product SKU: KG028
DescriptionArduino Mega 2560 Board follows Open-source principles, which means you can freely download the development environment and any associated resources. It is ideal for project work and often used in schools, teaching, motor control, robotics, and similar applications; the Arduino platform allows for rapid application development using either Java (cross-platform) or Processing (a C derivative used to write sketches using Arduino IDE downloadable from Arduino. cc website.)
This Arduino Mega 2560 Board is therefore recommended that you supply between 6.5 and 12V, utilizing typical power supplies of 7.5V or 9V. Input voltage should be limited to 6 ~ 12V, but if the voltage supplied is less than 6V, the I / O port may not be supplied to a voltage of 5V, and therefore readings may become unstable. If the voltage is greater than 12V, the regulator device may overheat causing damage to the control board.
The Mega 2560 ATmega2560-16AU Board plus USB Cable compatible with Arduino is fully compatible with the Arduino software and has complete hardware compatibility with the Arduino Shield high-performance processor and enough memory to handle even complex solutions.
- Bootloader – to allow downloading of ‘sketches’ via USB without having to go through other external writers.
- Powered from USB or via external PSU (not supplied). The device will automatically switch between power inputs.
- Heavy gold plate construction.
- Compatible with most shields designed for the Arduino Uno
- Arduino is open-source hardware, software, and content platform with a worldwide community of over 30 million active users.
- Analog I/O Pins: 16
- Architecture: AVR
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Color: Blue
- Digital I/O Pins : 54 digital input / output terminals (14 of which have programmable PWM outputs)
- Flash Memory : 256 KB
- Input Voltage(Recommended) : 7-12
- Microcontroller : ATmega2560
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 6 ~ 12
- PWM Output Pins : 14
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 110 x 53 x 13
- Weight (gm) : 35
Flashed firmware to work as a grbl controller, as expected it is working properly as far as I can see. This is for a desktop cnc upgrade on the current controller
This little Arduino is perfect for many projects! I love to use this, and the quality is really good for the price.
Worked perfectly haven't had any issues uploading programs or using this for my school project
I Use these for my projects were I need to control outputs from all pins (Yes you can transmit on Analog In Pins as well). Works with the Arduino IDE .
Great product. Works out of the box and lots of open source Arduino code is available.
What else is there to say, it works, its good quality. I dont think they need to add the cable tho, I have to many of these already!
I have to hand it out to the Arduino team. They did a good job providing support for this item. Loved the hardware and the support Elegoo provided with projects and instructions. I had great time building projects.
It works as it should be and I am very happy with buying it at this price.