AT89S52-24PU DIP-40 Microcontroller
- Product SKU: INTEG119
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe Atmel AT89S52 Microcontroller or commonly known as AT89S52 is a low-power, high-performance CMOS 8-bit microcontroller with 8K bytes of in-system programmable Flash memory. The device is manufactured using Atmel’s high-density nonvolatile memory technology and is compatible with the industry-standard 80C51 instruction set and pinout. The on-chip Flash allows the program memory to be reprogrammed in-system or by a conventional nonvolatile memory programmer. By combining a versatile 8-bit CPU with in-system programmable Flash on a monolithic chip, the Atmel AT89S52 is a powerful microcontroller which provides a highly-flexible and cost-effective solution to many embedded control applications.
- 8K Bytes of In-System Programmable (ISP) Flash Memory.
- Endurance: 10,000 Write/Erase Cycles.
- 4.0V to 5.5V Operating Range.
- Endurance: 1,000 Write/Erase Cycles
- Fully Static Operation : 0 Hz to 33 MHz
- Three-level Program Memory Lock.
- 256 x 8-bit Internal RAM.
- 32 Programmable I/O Lines.
- Three 16-bit Timer/Counters.
- Eight Interrupt Sources.
- Full Duplex UART Serial Channel.
- Interrupt Recovery from Power-down Mode.
- Watchdog Timer.
- Dual Data Pointer.
- Low-power Idle and Power-down Modes.
- Power-off Flag
- Fast Programming Time
- Multiple DIY projects.
- Projects requiring more than logical control for devices.
- Microcontroller applications for multiple device interface/Control.
- Replacement for Arduino module.
- Needs a USB AVR programmer.
- Length * Width * Height (mm): 53 x 16 x 7
- Weight (gm) : 7