Autonics PR18-8DP DC 10~30 8mm M18 Inductive Proximity Sensor PNP-NO (Unshielded)
- Product SKU: KG964
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe Autonics PR18-8DP is an inductive proximity sensor designed to detect the presence or absence of metallic objects without physical contact.
The Autonics PR18-8DP Details:Type: Inductive Proximity Sensor.
Operating Voltage: DC 10~30V
Sensing Distance: 8mm (This is the maximum distance at which the sensor can detect an object.)
Housing Size: M18 (This refers to the diameter of the sensor's threaded housing, which is M18 in this case.)
Output Type: PNP-NO (This means that the sensor provides a Normally Open PNP output. This output configuration is typically used in applications where the sensor provides a signal when it detects an object.)
Shielding: Unshielded (This indicates that the sensor is unshielded, meaning it may be more susceptible to interference from external sources.)
PR18-8DP:This inductive proximity sensor generates an electromagnetic field to sense metal objects. It features built-in sensitivity volume and provides no-touch object detection. Inductive sensors use a magnetic field to detect objects. Capacitive sensors use an electric field. In order to be sensed by an inductive sensor, an object must be conductive.
This limits suitable targets to metal objects (for the most part). In order to be sensed by a capacitive sensor, the target doesn’t need to be conductive. A capacitive sensor will react to an object acting as a dielectric material as well as a conductive object. This makes metal and non-metal objects suitable targets.
- Model: Autonics M18 PNP-NO
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 10 ~ 30
- Detection Distance (mm) : 8
- Outer Thread Size : M18
- Object Type : Inductive
- Output Type : PNP Normally Open Three-line
- Installation Type : Non-Flush (Unshielded)
- Max Output Current (mA) : 200
- Setting Distance (mm) : 0 ~ 5.6
- Insulation Resistance (MΩ) : 50
- Response Frequency : 350 Hz
- Operating Temperature (°C) : -25 to 70
- Storage condition (℃) : -30 to 80
- Cable Diamensions : Ø5, 3-Wire, 2 Meter
- Weight (gm) : 125
- Improved the noise resistance with a dedicated IC.
- Built-in reverse polarity protection circuit (DC 3-wire type).
- The built-in surge protection circuit.
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit (DC type).
- Long life cycle high reliability, and simple operation.
- IP67 protection structure (IEC standard).
- Replaceable for micro switches and limit switches.
- 1 x Autonics PR18-8DP DC 10~30 8mm M18 Inductive Proximity Sensor PNP-NO (Unshielded)