BH1750 - Light Intensity Sensor Module
- Product SKU: KG227
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
BH1750 module is a digital ambient light sensor, IIC I2C communication. Good for Arduino light detection. It is a light intensity sensor breakout board with a 16 bit AD converter built-in which can directly output a digital signal, there is no need for complicated calculations.
This Light Intensity Sensor Module is a more accurate and easier to use a version of the simple LDR which only outputs a voltage that needs to be calculated in order to obtain meaningful data. With the BH1750 Light Sensor intensity can be directly measured by the luxmeter, without needing to make calculations. The data which is output by this sensor is directly output in Lux (Lx).
- Original ROHM BH1750FVI chip, power supply: 3-5V, data range: 0-65535, built-in 16 bit AD converter sensor.
- Direct digital output, skipping complex calculations, skipping calibration.
- It does not distinguish between ambient light sources, close to the spectral sensitivity of the visual sensitivity.
- High precision 1 lux metering for a wide range of brightness
- Digital Light intensity detection module: GY-30 Chip : BH1750FVI
- Power supply: 3V-5V power
- Light range 0-65535 lx
- Sensor built-in : 16 bitAD converter
- Direct digital output, bypassing the complex calculation, bypassing the calibration
- Don't distinguish between ambient light
- Close to the spectral characteristics of visual acuity
- widely use to 1-lux high precision measurement
- Standard NXP I2C communication agreement
- Low Current by power down function * 50Hz / 60Hz Light noise reject-function
- Light source dependency is little. ( ex. Incandescent Lamp. Fluorescent Lamp. Halogen Lamp. White LED. Sun Light)
- Small measurement variation ( /- 20%).
Got it in. Hooked it up. Found a library. Wrote a simple program. It works!