Correlation Photoelectric Infrared Count Slot Sensor Module 10 mm
- Product SKU: KG008
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionCorrelation Photoelectric Sensor Module is made of high-quality material. Correlation photoelectric Infrared count slot sensor module is a high-quality infrared Counter module at a very cheap price which comes with tiny size and integrated LM 393 chip.
Infrared Count Slot Sensor is the use of imported groove coupler sensor, slot width 5mm. This output status indicator lamp output high, output low lights. The comparator output signal clean, good waveform, driving ability,
It works as,
- The OUT pin is a low level when there is no object between the photoelectric sensor, and the red LED is lit.
- The OUT pin is a high level when there is an object between the photoelectric sensor, and the green LED is not bright.
- The OUT port can be connected to MCU directly, MCU can calculate how many circles the smaller car has run per unit.
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 3.6 ~ 5
- Average Current Consumption (mA) : 33
- Dimensions (mm) L x W x H : 27.6 x 20 x 17
- Weight (gm): 4
- The width of the optical coupling slot: 10 mm
- The width of the optical coupling slot: 10mm
- Single signal output.
- The circuit board output switch!
- The output valid signal is low.
- Can be used for workpiece counts.
- It can also be used for industry counting, motor speed testing.
In order to get the encoder to straddle the encoder wheel in the chassis I am using, I had to situate the encoder with the connect against the plastic case which tilted the encoder substantially. So I have concerns that slots in the encoder wheel and the optical sensor may not be properly aligned. This isn’t necessarily a fault of the product, but more of an issue with my application. To make this better, I would have to unsolder the connector, move it to the opposite side of the printed circuit board and solder it in place again, plus closely trim the lead protrusions.
I needed a reliable way of determining the velocity and distance driven of my 6WD robot car chassis and this encoder filled the bill.Two of the six wheels on my robot chassis are not motor driven and have a 6 mm shaft available to attach an encoder wheel. I was able to use a precision ream to enlarge the hole in one of the encoder wheels so it was a press fit on the 6 mm shaft. I then centered the encoder board over the encoder wheel and ran a functional test of encoder output which it passed with flying colors.
the product arrive in time and it fits the description