DHT22/AM2302 Digital Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- Product SKU: KG230
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionDHT22/AM2302 Digital Temperature & Humidity Sensor is a premium quality Humidity & Temperature Sensor. This Digital Temperature & Humidity Measurement Sensor is manufactured by using quality assured material and advanced techniques, which make them up to the standard in this highly challenging field.
DHT22/AM2302 Digital Temperature & Humidity Sensor Kit is a low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor. It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air and spits out a digital signal on the data pin (no analog input pins needed).
Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor is fairly simple to use but requires careful timing to grab data. The only real downside of this sensor is you can only get new data from it once every 2 seconds, so sensor readings can be up to 2 seconds old. Simply connect the first pin on the left to 3-5V power, the second pin to your data input pin, and the rightmost pin to the ground.
- It is a high sensitivity humidity sensor
- Single bus digital signal output, bi-directional serial data
- With fixing screw hole, convenient to install and fix
- Excellent long-term stability.
- Model : AM2302
- Power supply : 3.3-5.5VDC
- Operating range : humidity 0-100%RH
- Accuracy : humidity 0-100%RH
- Humidity Measurement Precision : ±2-5% RH
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 33 × 15.5 × 8
- Weight (gm) : 3
Integration with Arduino
- Measure temperature and humidity.
- Local Weather station.
- Automatic climate control.
- Environment monitoring.
- Type: AM2302.
- Ultra-Low Power.
- No Additional Components.
- Long-Distance Signal Transmission.
- All Calibration, Digital Output & Completely Interchangeable.
- Relative Humidity & Temperature Measurement.
- Humidity Measurement Precision: ±2-5% RH.
- Temperature Measurement Precision: ±0.5 deg C.
- 1 x DHT22/AM2302 Digital Temperature & Humidity Sensor
Lots of examples on how to make these work online. Works exactly as expected.
I used this with a Heltec WiFi kit 32 OLED board. It is accurate and works great with the DHT lib as a DHT22. Have no issues with it at all and the price was excellent.
Took a little while but got it working.
Unfortunately, I don’t have a controlled environment where I can test the accuracy of the devices. But they hooked up and ran without problem. I’ve got one attached to an ESP 8266 and have seen no issues whatsoever.
Hooked it up and it started sending data immediately.
Very easy to use and program. Accuracy is better than the DHT11
worked as expected
Works well. Easy to connect to nodeMCU.
I used these to replace some DHT11 modules which were wildly inaccurate (especially for humidity). These DHT22s work much better.