Digital Light Sensor Photo-resistor LDR Light Sensor Module
- Product SKU: KG188
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThis is a High-quality photosensitive sensor module/light module that detects the photosensitive resistor for Arduino. The photoresistor module detects light intensity. As the intensity of light on the photoresistor increases, so does the resistance of the photoresistor decreases.
A built-in 10k resistor on the Digital Light Sensor module can be used to build a divider circuit for measuring changes in light intensity from the photoresistor. A device such as an Arduino can be used to read the light intensity using an analog input pin.
The most sensitive to ambient light photosensitive resistance module, commonly used to detect the environment around the brightness of light, or MCU trigger relay module, etc. The LDR Light Sensor Module in the ambient light intensity than the set threshold, DO high-level output, when the ambient light intensity is higher than the set threshold, the DO output low level
- Using a sensitive photoresistor sensor.
- Comparator output, the signal is clean, the waveform is good, the driving ability is strong, more than 15 mA.
- With an adjustable potentiometer, you can adjust the brightness of the detection light. Operating voltage: 3.3V-5V. Output form: digital switch output (0 and 1).
- With fixed holes for easy installation.
- Higher sensitivity, whereas the sensitivity at high temperatures, is lower.
- Resistance of the photoresistor(in full light) : less than 80 Ohms
- Dark resistance(in full darkness) : > 20MΩ
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 18 × 15 × 1.5
- Weight (gm) : 1
Integration with Arduino
- The photosensitive device, its photocurrent increases with the applied voltage.
- the temperature coefficient. Photoelectric effect photoresistor influenced by temperature, partial photoresistor optoelectronic at low temperatures
- rated power. Refers to the rated power for a certain line photoresistor allowed power consumed when the temperature rises.
- High, its power consumption is reduced.
- According to the spectral characteristics of the photoresistor has three photoresistors: Ultraviolet photosensitive resistance, infrared light-sensitive resistors, Visible photosensitive resistance.
Great price for 10. They work great.
These things work great!
Parts received on time and works
Excellent for arduino projects
This is a very good photosensitive sensor. It works as expected. Note: to adjust sensitivity to light or brightness, by holding the sensor where potentiometer is towards you and the LDR is towards the left, turning the potentiometer clockwise will increase sensitivity to light, whereas turning it counter-clockwise will decrease sensitivity to light.
Great price, work well.
Great product for the price.
Using these in multiple projects. It's surprising how fast the response is for these modules.