Digital Temperature Module For Arduino AVR PIC DIY Maker
- Product SKU: KG179
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe simple circuit of digital temperature module and integrated LED connecting to digital 13 interfaces to make temperature indicator light. Use number 13 interface to connect the integrated LED, connect a digital temperature sensor to the number 3 interface. When the digital temperature sensor senses key signal, the LED is on, otherwise, it’s out.
- IC : LM393
- Power supply : 3 – 5V
- Length × Width (mm) : 44 × 16
- Weight (gm) : 3
Integration with Arduino
- Using the NTC thermistor sensor,
- Good sensitivity
- the comparator output signal clean waveform is good, driving ability than 15mA.
- the output format: Digital switching output (0 and 1)
- Power supply: 3 – 5V.
- 1 x Digital Temperature Module For Arduino AVR PIC DIY Maker