DIY electromagnetic induction toys kids science experiments
- Product SKU: LGPW143
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionUnleash the Power of Electromagnetic Induction with DIY Science Experiments for Kids Ignite curiosity and inspire young minds with the DIY Electromagnetic Induction Toys Kids Science Experiments. This captivating kit allows children to explore the fascinating world of electromagnetism through hands-on experiments and interactive learning. Brace yourself for an engaging and educational adventure as children assemble, experiment, and discover the magic of electromagnetic induction.
The electromagnet consists of iron core and coil. The electromagnet only has magnetism while it’s electrified. When the current cut off, there will be no magnetism. The magnetism strength can be changed by changing the current strength and the quantity of coils, more coils, higher magnetism, higher current, higher magnetism. The polarity of the electromagnet is divided into north pole and south pole. And the direction of magnetic poles can be changed by switching the positive and negative anodes of battery or changing the reeling direction of coils.
Hands-On Science Experiments: Engaging and Interactive Experience The DIY Electromagnetic Induction Toys Kids Science Experiments offer an exciting hands-on learning experience. Children will be captivated as they assemble various components, experiment with magnets and coils, and witness the power of electromagnetic induction. Through interactive activities, they will develop critical thinking skills, problem-solving abilities, and a deeper understanding of scientific principles.
Discover Electromagnetic Induction: Unlock the Magic With the DIY Electromagnetic Induction Toys Kids Science Experiments, children will embark on a journey to discover the wonders of electromagnetism. They will learn about the relationship between electricity and magnetism, understand how electromagnets work, and explore the concept of electromagnetic induction. Witnessing objects move, lights glow, or sounds generate through their own experiments will spark their curiosity and foster a lifelong love for science.
Encourage STEM Education: Hands-On Learning and Exploration The DIY Electromagnetic Induction Toys Kids Science Experiments kit promotes STEM education through hands-on learning and exploration. Children will engage in the practical application of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics as they build and conduct their own experiments. They will develop critical thinking skills, logical reasoning, and problem-solving abilities while exploring the fascinating world of electromagnetism.
Inspire Creativity and Innovation: Nurturing Young Minds The DIY Electromagnetic Induction Toys Kids Science Experiments foster creativity and innovation. Children will have the opportunity to design their experiments, make predictions, and observe the outcomes. They can explore different setups, adjust variables, and discover new possibilities. Through this process, they will develop a growth mindset, learn from failures, and embrace the joy of scientific discovery.
- L X W X H (cm): 15 x 10 x 4
- Weight : 77 g
- It promotes children's practical ability and Creative thinking.
- It's easy to make and gives kids a sense of accomplishment.
- It enhances the scientific knowledge of children.
- It inspires children's interest and curiosity.
- The product synchronizes the global STEM teaching concept.
- Use high-quality environmentally friendly materials to ensure the safety and health of children.
- The product provides paper assembly instructions and scientific principles.
- Engaging and Interactive Experience: Hands-on science experiments for kids.
- Discover Electromagnetic Induction: Unlock the magic of electromagnetism.
- Encourage STEM Education: Hands-on learning and exploration.
- Inspire Creativity and Innovation: Nurturing young minds.
- 1 x DIY electromagnetic induction toys kids science experiments