DIY Newton's Pendulum Physical Learning Science Experiments Kit
- Product SKU: LGPW021
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
Newton's Cradle/Pendulum Kit is a device that demonstrates the conservation of momentum and the conservation of energy with swinging spheres. When one sphere at the end is lifted and released, it strikes the stationary spheres, transmitting a force through the stationary spheres that push the last sphere upward. The device consists of a row of five metal balls — positioned to just barely touch one another — suspended from a frame by thin wires.
DIY Newton's Pendulum Physical Kit is made of environmentally friendly wood with fine craftsmanship, durable and safe to play. When a ball on one end of the cradle is pulled away from the others and then released, it strikes the next ball in the cradle, which remains motionless. But the ball on the opposite end of the row is thrown into the air, then swings back to strike the other balls, starting the chain reaction again in reverse. This principle states that when two objects collide, the total momentum of the objects before the collision is equal to the total momentum of the objects after the collision.
2. Made of environmentally friendly wood with fine craftsmanship, durable and safe to play.
3. Cultivate awareness: Exercise your child's hands-on ability. Promote brain development.
4. DIY assembly toy, it is interesting for kid to learn to assembly and play.
5. Wonderful educational toy for kids, primary school students.
- Dimensions (cm) L x W x H : 19.5 x 12 x 4
- Weight (gm): 132