DIY Password Box Science Experiments Learning Kit
- Product SKU: LGPW001
- Order within
In this science DIY Password Box Kit, you can create a password-based piggy bank that can be opened by a lock. The lock has a number pattern, the password will be of 3 digits. In this, any password can be set to 3 digits. The default password in this is 000. To change its password, there is a button in it, which we have to push and keep and set the new password, then release the button.
This Science Experiments Learning Kit promotes children's practical ability and creative thinking. It's easy to make and gives kids a sense of accomplishment. This is an unassembled DIY kit; a manual will also be given to make it, with the help of which you can make it.
Key learning and Development areas
- It promotes children's practical ability and Creative thinking.
- It's easy to make and gives kids a sense of accomplishment.
- It enhances the scientific knowledge of children.
- It inspires children's interest and curiosity.
- Dimensions (cm) L x W x H : 15 x 12 x 5
- Weight (gm): 50