DIY Plastic Solar Hybrid Electric Vehicle STEM Educational Learning Kit
- Product SKU: LGPW035
DIY Plastic Solar Hybrid Electric Vehicle Kit is made of high qualified, solar-powered. Solar energy, wind energy, and water energy are currently the cleanest energy sources in the world, and they will not pollute the environment. Wind energy and water energy can only be fixed in specific places to achieve energy conversion, while solar energy can achieve energy conversion as long as there is sunlight, and there is no place restriction, so it is very convenient to use.
Now we are going to make a solar electric car by ourselves to understand the power generation principle and use method of solar panels. This STEM Scientific experiment toys great for kids, and students' practical and innovative ability. The sunshine can automatically charge the battery in the sun.
- Scientific experiment toys, for kids, and students' practical and innovative ability;
- The sunshine can automatically charge the battery in the sun;
- Cultivated scientific knowledge in an interesting way; Above 12 age kids fitment;
- Made of high-qualified, solar-powered or 2 x AA battery supply (NOT INCLUDED), safe to use;
- Knowledge attained: solar panel power generation principle; motor principle;
- Dimensions (cm) L x W x H : 15 x 15 x 5
- Weight (gm) : 300
A bit difficult to install for children. But it worth
The solar used is function and easy to make!
This was a great little pack that I had a lot of fun putting together with my daughter. Everything you need in the pack, including the glue. Looking forward to getting some of the other packs.
Easy to assemble. My boys can't wait to get it powered up.
Works as expected. Well packaged.