DIY Solar Fan Physical Learning Toy and Science Experiments Kit
- Product SKU: LGPW028
- Order within
DescriptionThe Solar DIY Fan Kit lets students explore the power of solar energy through the use of a 3V/DC Solar panel and interchangeable fans. Simply provide an external power supply, connect the solar panel to the electric motor and fan and watch how the electricity collected from the panel powers the motor to spin the blades.
Solar panels are mainly made of semiconductor materials. Photoelectric materials are used to absorb light energy and then undergo photoelectric conversion so that it generates an electric current. When sunlight hits the semiconductor, part of the light absorbed will of course become heat. Some light collides with the valence electrons of the atoms that make up the semiconductor to generate electron-hole pairs so that light energy is converted into electrical energy in the form of electron-hole pairs.
• DIY DIY Solar fan School Teaching Kits, Great for school physical teaching tool.
• Excellent toy for students to learn, training courses for after-school classes.
• Wonderful toy for ability training, dynamic brain, vision, interest training. laying a good foundation for future physics and chemistry study.
• SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Our toys have a strict quality guarantee, We will give you a happy shopping experience.
- Dimensions (cm) L x W x H : 15 x 15 x 5
- Weight (gm) : 300
This was a great gift for Birthday ! My nephew loved it. He loves building and science. It was perfect!
Lots of fun. Screws are a little difficult. Cheap time building with kids