DIY STEM Microscope Set Educational Toys
- Product SKU: LGPW075
- Order within
A Microscope Set Educational Toy is an instrument that can be used to observe small objects, even cells. The image of an object is magnified through at least one lens (The height of lenses can be adjusted.) in the microscope. This lens bends light toward the eye and makes an object appear larger than it actually is, and it is a sign that mankind has entered the atomic age.
The DIY STEM Microscope Set Educational Toy is mainly used to magnify small objects so that humans can see objects with their naked eyes (under a microscope). In around 1590, Hans and Zacharias Janssen had created a microscope based on lenses in a tube. So let us try to make this DIY Microscope and teach our children how to use this to see smaller objects under the microscope.
- Great learning kits for kids to learn science, technology, engineering, and mathematics, It is beneficial for children’s intelligence development. DIY DIY 3D wooden plane hand generator Physical Learning Toy Science Kit, Great for school physical teaching tool.
- Excellent kit for students to learn, training courses for after-school classes.
- A wonderful kit for ability training, dynamic brain, vision, interest training. laying a good foundation for future physics and chemistry study.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Our kits have a strict quality guarantee, We will give you a happy shopping experience.
- Dimensions (cm) L x W x H : 15 x 12 x 5
- Weight (gm): 50
Great microscope for kids or beginners!
Overall a Good Microscope for Kids/Students
Better quality than expected. Grandson 10 years older loves it!
whole family loves this microscope
We were able to fix it but just be careful because it's pretty delicate.