Double BTS7960B DC 43A Stepper Motor Driver H-Bridge PWM For Arduino Smart Car
- Product SKU: KG526
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe Double BTS7960 43A H-Bridge High-Power Stepper Motor Driver Module is; a fully integrated high current H bridge for motor drive applications using the BTS7960 high current half-bridge. the BTS7960 is part of the NovalithICTM family. This contains one p-channel high side MOSFET and one n-channel low side MOSFET; with an integrated driver IC in one package. Due to the p-channel high side switch; the need for a charge pump is eliminated thus minimizing EMI.
Interfacing to a microcontroller is made easy by the integrated driver IC which features logic level inputs; diagnosis with current sense, slew rate adjustment; dead time generation and protection against over-temperature, over-voltage, under-voltage; overcurrent, and short circuit.
The Double BTS7960 43A H-Bridge High-Power Stepper Motor Driver Module provides; a cost-optimized solution for protected high current PWM motor drives with very low board space consumption.
- Input voltage(V) : 6 – 27
- Maximum current(A) : 43
- Input level(V) : 3.3 – 5
- Duty cycle : 0 – 100%
- Path resistance : 16 mΩ at 25°C.
- Low quiescent current : 7 µA at 25°C
- Operating Frequency(kHz) : 25
- PWM capability of up to 25 kHz combined with active freewheeling.
- Switched-mode current limitation for reduced power dissipation in overcurrent.
- Status flag diagnosis with current sense capability.
- Overtemperature shut down with latch behavior.
- Overvoltage lockout.
- Undervoltage shut down.
- Driver circuit with logic level inputs.
- Adjustable slew rates for optimized EMI.
- 74AHC244 Schmitt-trigger Octal buffer/line driver for ESD protection (Inputs accept voltages higher than VCC).
- RPWM: forward level or PWM signal input, active high.
- LPWM: Reverse level or PWM signal input, active high.
- R_EN: forward drive enable input, high-level enable, low level off.
- L_EN: Reverse drive enable input, high-level enable, low level off.
- R_IS: forward drive current alarm output.
- L_IS: Reverse drive current alarm output.
- VCC: +5 V power output, 5V power supply connection with the microcontroller.
- GND: signal common low end.
- L X W X H :50 x 50 x 43
- Weight (gm) : 67