DS3231 RTC Module Precise Real Time Clock I2C AT24C32
- Product SKU: KG303
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionDS3231 RTC is a Precise Real-Time Clock Module with 32Kbit EEPROM and a built-in 10-bit temperature sensor having a resolution of 0.25C.
The DS3231 RTC module Precise Real-Time Clock Module is a low-cost, extremely accurate I²C real-time clock (RTC) with an integrated temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) and crystal. The device incorporates a battery input and maintains accurate timekeeping when the main power to the device is interrupted.
The integration of the crystal resonator enhances the long-term accuracy of the device as well as reduces the piece-part count in a manufacturing line. The ds3231 Arduino is available in commercial and industrial temperature ranges and is offered in a 16-pin, 300-mil SO package.
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 2.7 ~ 5.5
- Voltage Supply for RTC : 2.2 V ~ 5.5 V
- Accuracy : ±2ppm from 0°C to +40°C. , ±3.5ppm from -40°C to +85°C.
- Battery Holder : 2032 Coin Battery.
- I2C interface : Fast (400kHz) I2C Interface.
- EEPROM : AT24C32 32Kbit Serial I2C.
- Time and Date Format : Time: HH: MM: SS (12/24 hr)., Date Format: YY-MM-DD-dd.
- Operating Temperature Range (°C) : -40 to 85
- Digital Temp Sensor Output : 10 bit, ±3°C Accuracy and 0.25C resolution.
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 38 x 22 x 14
- Weight (gm) : 8
Integration with Arduino
- Two Time-of-Day Alarms.
- Digital Temp Sensor Output.
- Register for Aging Trim.
- DS 3231 RTC with 2032 Battery Holder.
- Highly Accurate RTC Completely Manages All Timekeeping Functions.
- Real-Time Clock Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date of the Month, Month, Day of the Week, and Year, with Leap-Year Compensation Valid Up to 2100.
- Configurable I2C device Address for AT24C32 using SMD jumpers on PCB (A0, A1, A2).
- Programmable Square-Wave Output Signal.
- Battery-Backup Input for Continuous Timekeeping.
- Low Power Operation Extends Battery-Backup Run Time.