F04997-100A Multirotor ESC Power Distribution Battery Board For Quadcopter
- Product SKU: KG262
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe 100A Multirotor ESC Power Distribution Battery Board For Quadcopter is a lightweight distribution board which will power your multi-rotor aircraft easily.
Simply solder a battery connection onto the two central terminals, and you’ve got eight pairs of connections to use – perfect for quadcopters, hexacopters, and even octocopters.
These boards are great for smaller multirotor builds. They’re compact and lightweight and offer large solder pads – making them easy to work with. These boards can handle some serious current – up to 20A per output for a quadcopter build or drop that down to 10A each for an octocopter.
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 50 × 50 × 2
- Weight (gm) : 8
- Material : Glass Fiber
- Mounting Holes Distance(mm) : 45Ã—35
- Compatible with MK KK flight control installment pitch of holes
- Compatible with MK KK flight control system
- Can connect 1-8 ESC.
- Hole Spacing: 45mm Square and 35mm Square (Compatible with KK 45mm spacing)
- 1 x F04997-100A Multirotor ESC Power Distribution Battery Board For Quadcopter