Flame Sensor infrared Receiver Ignition source detection module
- Product SKU: KG184
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThis Flame sensor infrared receiver ignition source detection module is Arduino compatible can use to detect flame or wavelength of the light source within 760nm~1100nm also useful for Lighter flame detection at a distance of 80cm. This detection angle is about 60 degrees, especially sensitive to the flame spectrum. Greater the flame, the farther the test distance.
The flame sensor detects a flame or the light of 760 ~ 1100nm wavelength, the lighter flame test distance 31.5in, for the larger flame, the further the distance test will be Infrared Flame Sensor produces the one-channel output signal at the D0 terminal for further processing like an alarm system or any switching system. The sensitivity is adjustable with the help of a blue potentiometer given on the board.
- The flame detection sensor module
- Fit for Arduino
- Adjustable Accuracy
- The detection angle is about 60 degrees, especially sensitive to the flame spectrum
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 3.3 ~ 5
- Output Channel : 1
- Mounting Hole(mm) : 3
- Length × Width (mm) : 32 × 14
- Weight (gm) : 3
Integration with Arduino
- Indicator light: a green one for the switch, a red one for power.
- Built in a potentiometer for sensitivity control.
- Onboard signal output indication, output effective signal is high, at the same time the indicator light up, the output signal can directly connect to microcontroller IO.
- Can detect fire or wavelength in 760 ~ 1100 nm nano within the scope of the light source.
- Detection angle about 60 degrees, the flame spectrum especially sensitive.
- The flame of the most sensitive sensors flame, the regular light is also a response, generally used for fire alarm purposes.
This device is used to sense when there is a flame in a ventless propane fireplace. This triggers an Arduino sketch to turn on fireplace fan, send email with date/time-temperatures to my Mac mail app with a rule to activate AppleScript to read email and append data to a Apple Numbers app spreadsheet. From this data, daily-monthly propane gas usage and cost is calculated.
Works well easy to setup. I used these on my 3d printers. Would buy again
Came quick and was what I needed
Excellent sensors! They provide stable, reliable, and consistent analog readings. I have been using them without any issues.
These IR sensors work well and easy to connect.