GY-63 MS5611-01BA03 High Precision Pressure Sensor Height Sensor Module
- Product SKU: KG545
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe GY-63 MS5611-01BA03 High Precision Pressure Sensor Height Sensor Module with SPI and I2C bus interface. This barometric pressure sensor is optimized for altimeters and variometers with an altitude resolution of 10 cm. The sensor module includes a high linearity pressure sensor and an ultra-low power; 24-bit ΔΣ ADC with internal factory calibrated coefficients. It provides a precise digital 24 Bit pressure and temperature value and different operation modes; that allows the user to optimize for conversion speed and current consumption.
A high-resolution temperature output allows the implementation of an altimeter/thermometer function without any additional sensor. The MS5611-01BA can be interfaced with virtually any microcontroller. The communication protocol is simple, without the need of programming internal registers in the device.
- Model: MS5611-01BA03
- Supply Voltage: 5V
- ADC: 24 bit
- Resolution (For Oversampling Ratio: 256 / 512 / 1024 / 2048 / 4096) : 0.065 / 0.042 / 0.027/ 0.018 / 0.012 mbar
- Response time (For Oversampling Ratio: 256 / 512 / 1024 / 2048 / 4096) : 0.5 / 1.1 / 2.1 / 4.1 / 8.22 msec
- Operating Temperature (°C) : -40 ~ 85
- Peak supply current (mA) : 1.4
- The built-in 24bit AD converter.
- Immersion gold PCB, high quality, machine welding process to ensure quality.
- Power supply: 3 – 5V ( internal low dropout regulator ).
- Communication modes: Standard the IIC / SPI communication protocol.
- Size: 19 x 13 mm
- Name MS5611 module (atmospheric pressure module).
- Use Chip: MS5611-01BA03
- GPS pinpoint navigation,
- Indoor/outdoor navigation,
- Relaxation, sports and medical treatment and health monitor;
- Weather forecast,
- Vertical speed indicates fan power control.
- L x W x H (mm): 18 x 13 x 2
- Weight (gm) : 2