ML8511 UVB UV Rays Sensor Breakout Test Module Detector
- Product SKU: KG639
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThis is GYML8511 Analog Output Ultra-Violet Light Sensor Module. The GYML8511 module is easy to use the ultraviolet light sensor. The GYML8511 Sensor works by outputting an analog signal in relation to the amount of detected UV light.
This breakout can be very handy in creating devices that warn the user of sunburn or detect the UV index as it relates to weather conditions. This sensor detects 280-390nm light most effectively. This is categorized as part of the UVB (burning rays) spectrum and most of the UVA (tanning rays) spectrum. It outputs an analog voltage that is linearly related to the measured UV intensity (mW/cm2).
Simply connect the output of the module to an ADC channel of the microcontroller to read UV Light intensity.
|VIN||Power Connection (3V – 5V)|
|3.3V||Output of the onboard regulator|
- Model : GY-ML8511
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 3 ~ 5
- Max. Operating Current (mA) : 0.19
- Operating Temperature (°C) : -40 to 90
- Detection Wavelength Band : 280nm to 390nm
- Peak Wavelength : 365nm
- Photodiode sensitive to UV-A and UV-B
- Embedded operational amplifier
- Analog voltage output
- Low supply current (300uA type) and low standby current (0.1uA type)
- L x W (mm): 13 x 11
- Weight (gm) : 0.5
Integration with Arduino
- Sunburn detectors
- Controlled UV Exposure chambers
- UV Detectors for the safety of Humans, and animals.