HC-06 4 Pin Bluetooth Module (Slave) No Button
- Product SKU: KG036
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionHC-06 4 Pin Bluetooth Module is the popular Bluetooth module. This HC06 module is in slave mode only. It’s very easy to add wireless serial connectivity for your device with this module. Examples for Arduino and other boards are available. Once you pair with other Bluetooth devices you work like with normal UART to exchange data.
The HC-06 Bluetooth Module has a built-in 3.3V voltage regulator and helps to break out the important pins (Vcc, Gnd, Txd, Rxd). It is based on CSR BC4 chip, Bluetooth V2.0 + EDR. You can set the baud rate, name, and pair password by AT commands when there is no Bluetooth connection. This module is a slave- it can be paired with a Computer- Bluetooth master- mobile phone- PDA- PSP and so on.
- Bases at CSR BC04 Bluetooth technology.
- With build-in 2.4GHz PCB antenna.
- It’s at the Bluetooth class 2 power level.
- Range test: 10 meters.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 6V DC.
- The operating current in pairing is in the range of 30~40mA.
- The operating current in communication is 8mA.
- Interface via UART, default baud rate at 9600 bps
- Operating temperature range: -25 °C – +75°C
- Dimensions 27mm×13mm×2.2mm
- Model: HC-06 (Slave Mode only)
- Interface: VCC- GND- TXD- RXD
- Nominal Operating Voltage: 3.3V DC
- Input Voltage Range: 3.6V to 6V (Never over 7V)
- Input current : 30mA (unpaired), 10mA(paired)
- Effective Distance: 10M (open area)
- Communication Format : 8 data bits / 1 stop bit / without parity
- L * W * H in mm : 37 * 16.5 * 7
- Weight in gm: 3
Integration with Arduino
Integration with Raspberry Pi
This gets good range and works great! Keep in mind this does need to be sent a few AT commands to get it set up. I've used it to tune a flying quadcopter, so I have no complaints.
I didn't need to change any settings for my application, but a data sheet would have been nice. (-1 star)
Both worked when I started using these but one died after a couple of days. I was using 5v digital data out of a Nano, my bad, I thought the Nanos' had 3.3 volts outputs. The other worked fine after I put a logic level controller between the Nano and the HC-06. Get some Logic level converts if your using 5v outputs like a Nano or uno.
very good product
At first i thought i had the wrong setup but then i realized that i was doing it wrong. After that it worked like a charm. Double check everything is the moral of this story. 10/10 would buy again
Got this for my son. It is for his coding class.
Used these Bluetooth Modules to Replace the USB Cables on CNC Routers. Changing the Baud Rate to 115200 was accomplished using the AT Command.
Works as long as you read the details! Power by 3.3V only, unless you have a level converter for the signals. The 3.3V output on full size arduinos is sufficient. Simple to use once hooked up.
Worked as expected. Good news