HCF4024BE IC 7-STAGE RIPPLE-CARRY COUNTER/DIVIDER IC
- Product SKU: INTEG093
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe HCF4024B is a monolithic integrated circuit fabricated in Metal Oxide Semiconductor technology available in DIP and SOP packages. The HCF4024B is a ripple carry binary counter. All counterstages are master-slave flip-flops. The state of a counter advances one count on the negative transition of each input pulse; a high level on the RESET line resets the counter to its all-zeros stage. Schmitt's trigger action on the input pulse line permits unlimited clock rise and fall times. All inputs and outputs are buffered.
- Medium speed operation;completely static operation;buffered input and output;Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics;completely static operation;Maximum input current of 1μA at 18V
- Logic Family/Base Number: CD4024;
- Counter Type: Ripple Carry Binary / Divider.
- Clock Frequency: 24MHz;
- Count max: 7.
- No.Number of Pins: 14Pins;
- Supply Voltage: 3V - 18V;
- Logic IC Family: CD4000;
- Logic IC Base Number: 4024.
- Length * Width * Height (mm): 19 x 8 x 7
- Weight (gm): 1
- 1 x HCF4024BE IC 7-STAGE RIPPLE-CARRY COUNTER/DIVIDER IC