HX711 Dual-Channel 24 Bit Precision A/D weight Pressure Sensor
- Product SKU: KG194
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThis HX711 load cell AD module is specially designed for high precision electronic scale design. The Dual-channel 24 Bit Precision A/D weight Pressure Sensor Module is a small breakout board; for the HX711 IC that allows you to easily read load cells to measure weight. By connecting the module to your microcontroller you will be able to read the changes in the resistance of the load cell, and with some calibration. You'll be able to get very accurate weight measurements.
This 24 Bit Precision A/D weight Pressure Sensor can be handy for creating your own industrial scale, process control, or simple presence detection. The HX711 Weighing Sensor uses a two-wire interface (Clock and Data) for communication. Any microcontroller's GPIO pins should work and numerous libraries have been written making it easy to read data from the HX711. Load cells use a four-wire Wheatstone bridge to connect to the HX711. These are commonly colored RED, BLK, WHT, GRN, and YLW.
- Recommended excitation voltage: 5-10V.
- Two selectable differential input channels.
- On-chip active low noise PGA with a selectable gain of 32, 64, and 128.
- On-chip power supply regulator for load-cell and ADC analog power supply.
- Physical Attributes
- Length * Width * Height (mm) : 18.5 * 15 * 7 mm
- Weight (gm) : 2
- Operating Voltage(V) : 5V max
- Forward Current(mA) : 20 ~ 30
- Operating Temperature(°C): -25°C to 85°C
- Height (mm): 2
- Length (mm) : 24
- Width (mm) : 16
- Weight (gm) : 3
Integration with Arduino
- 1 x HX711 Dual-Channel 24 Bit Precision A/D weight Pressure Sensor
Used 3 of the 5 so far and they each worked great!
* Soldering up the headers takes only minutes; most of the time was waiting for the iron to heat*
Worked perfectly as advertised. Great value!