KitsGuru 12V Centre Shaft dc motor , 10 Rpm, 30 Rpm, 60 Rpm, 100 Rpm
- Product SKU: KG149
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
Description12V Centre Shaft dc motor can be used in all-terrain robots and a variety of robotic applications. DC Motors 10Rpm, 30Rpm, 60Rpm & 100Rpm – 12Volts geared motors are generally simple DC motors with a gearbox attached to them. These motors have a 3 mm threaded drill hole in the middle of the shaft thus making it simple to connect it to the wheels or any other mechanical assembly.
The most popular L298N H-bridge module with onboard voltage regulator motor driver can be used with this motor that has a voltage of between 5 and 35V DC or you can choose the most precise motor diver module from the wide range available in our Motor divers category as per your specific requirements.
All these DC geared motors are widely used for robotics applications. Very easy to use and available in standard size. Also, you don’t have to spend a lot of money to control motors with an Arduino or compatible board.
The DC Geared motors with robust metal gearbox for heavy-duty applications, available in the wide RPM range and ideally suited for robotics and industrial applications.Very easy to use and available in standard size. Nut and threads on the shaft to easily connect and internally threaded shaft for easily connecting it to the wheel.
- It comes with Good Quality Gears.
- The metal gears have better wear and tear properties.
- The gearbox is sealed and lubricated with lithium grease and requires no maintenance.
- Although the motor gives 10 to 100 RPM at 12V, the motor runs smoothly from 4V to 12V and gives a wide range of RPM, and torque.
- The shaft has a hole for better coupling.
- Rated Speed (RPM) : 10, 30, 60 & 100
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC
- Gearbox: Attached Plastic (spur)Gearbox
- Shaft diameter: 6mm with internal hole
- Torque: 7 kg-cm
- No-load current = 60 mA(Max)
- Load current = 300 mA(Max)
Integration with Arduino
- Gear Material : Plastic
- Motor Diameter(mm) : 38 Max
- Motor Length (mm) : 75
- Shaft Diameter (mm) : 6
- Shaft Length (mm) : 22
- Weight (gm) : 90
- Wire length(mm) : 270
Very high torque. Good performance but gearbox make noise. Otherwise it is best.
It's has a nylon/plastic encased gearbox though the gears are of metal