KitsGuru IC Socket 2.54mm Wide DIP Sockets Adapter Solder Type Black 6, 8, 10, 14, 16, 18, 20, 24, 28, 40 Pin
- Product SKU: BASE001
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe narrow IC Socket base adaptor is a 6, 8, 10, 14, 16, 18, 20, 24, 28, 40 Pin IC holder, which can be soldered directly onto the PCB. The IC can be removed from this socket when required. The IC is placed on the socket at the time of use. This base acts as a removable IC holder. The IC base is for a narrow IC. The socket is used when the IC is temperature sensitive and the heat from the soldering iron can damage the IC. This socket is used when working with a microcontroller IC and can be removed for programming.
- Current Handling Capacity: 1A
- Contact Material: Phosphor Bronze
- Contact Plating: Tin
- Operating Temperature Range: -25 to 85°C
- Color: Black
- Voltage Rating: 50V AC
- Orientation: Vertical
- Mounting Type: Through Hole
- Frame Type: Open Frame
- Termination Method: Solder
- Depth: 5.1mm
- Pins: 6, 8, 10, 14, 16, 18, 20, 24, 28, 40 Pin
- Molded notch for proper orientation.
- Easy to insert and remove ICs.
- Maximum reliability
- It has tapered entry for ease of insertion
- Available in different sizes and shapes according to ic