KK four axis flight control Board, CD-R machine, flight controller V5.5, better than G655
- Product SKU: KG260
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe KK Multicopter V5.5 Multi-Rotor Control Board controlled by an Atmega168PA 8-Bit RISC based micro controller and has 3 single axis ENC-03RC x3 gyros for reliability.
It is capable of supporting 2, 3, 4 and 6 rotor models as well as fixed wing models. It features 2 flight modes, "+" and "X". "+" flight mode is ideal for beginners and is the default mode, while "X" is the sport mode for more experienced fliers.
Light weight and compact, the KK Multicopter V5.5 can fit in the smallest of craft by using a small piece of double sided tape to install.
Supported model types
All of the above modes can be set in "Normal" mode or "Sports" mode (default normal)
- IC: Atmega168PA
- Gyro: ENC-03RC x 3
- Input Voltage: 3.3-5.5V
- Signal from Receiver: 1520us (4 channels)
- Signal to ESC: 1520us (4 ESCs)
- Mounting hole: 45 x 45mm x 3mm dia
- Length × Width x Height (mm): 50 x 49 x 14.5
- Weight (gm) : 14.5
- Simple structure, easy to program and maintain.
- Easy to adjust gyros.
- Full servo signal output, support normal ESC/analog servo
- Support for single-axis/UFO, Y3 3-axis, Y4-type 3-axis, 4 axis, 6 axis, V22 flight mode "HEXA6" and "Y6" flight mode.
- Supports 4-axis "+" and "X" flight mode
- Standard 45mm mounting hole spacing