L9110S H-bridge Stepper Motor Driver Dual DC motor Driver Controller Board
- Product SKU: KG328
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe L9110S Dual Channel Motor Driver Module is a compact board that can be used to drive very small robots.
This tiny module has two independent L9110S motor driver chips which can each drive up to 800mA of continuous current. The boards can be operated from 2.5V to 12V enabling this module to be used with both 3.3V and 5V microcontrollers.
A set of male header pins is used to connect this module to your robot’s microcontroller brain. The motors are attached via two sets of screw terminals. A PWM Pulse Width Modulation signal is used to control the speed of a motor and a digital output is used to change its direction. This module can also be used to drive a single four-line two-phase stepper motor. Four holes make this board easy to mount onto your robot or another project.
1 VCC external voltage 2.5V-12V
2 GND External GND
3 AIA external microcontroller IO port
4 AIB external microcontroller IO port
5 BIA external microcontroller IO port
6 BIB external microcontroller IO port
4P green terminal:
- OA1 OB1 contact DC 2-pin, non-directional
- OA2 OB2 contact DC 2-pin, non-directional
- ON VCC, GND module power indicator light
- AIA input high, AIB input low, [OA1 OB1] motor is transferred;
- AIA input low, AIB input high, [OA1 OB1] motor reversal;
- BIA input high, BIB input low,] [OA2 OB2 motor is transferred;
- BIA input low, BIB input high,] [OA2 OB2 motor reversal.
- Driver IC : L9110S
- Input Supply Voltage (VDC) : 2.5 ~ 12
- Max. Operating Current (mA) : 800
- Length × Width (mm) : 28 × 21
- Mounting Hole(mm) : 3
Integration with Arduino
- L9110S-chip motor drive
- The maximum operating current of 0.8A
- Drive two DC motors or a 4-wire 2-phase stepping motor.
- Ultra-small size, suitable for assembly
- Is provided with a fixed mounting hole