Laser Non-modulator Tub Sensor Receiving Module Laser output High Level
- Product SKU: KG630
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThis Laser Non-modulator Tub Sensor Receiving Module Laser output High Level is a sensor for Raspberry Pi and Arduino to receive the laser output and decode it digital data. At Input, the module Receive laser signal when output high level; Does not receive laser signal when output low level. On detecting a laser signal, output goes at a high level (5V) until the laser signal is there.
Note: The sensor uses a non-modulated laser receiver, recommended to use in dimmer light or indoor environments.
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 5
- Operating Temperature (°C) : -30 to 90
- Operating Temperature (°C) : -40 to 90
- PCB Color: Green
- Output high level when received the laser signal
- Output low level when not receive laser signal.
- Application: Electronic Circuits
- L x W x H (mm): 35 x 15 x 8
- Weight (gm) : 3