MAX7219 8 Digit Led Tube Display Control Module
- Product SKU: KG236
MAX7219 8 Digit Led Tube Display Control Module is made of good quality material. This module is great for Arduino. MAX7219 is an integrated serial input/output common-cathode display driver, which connects your microprocessor to a 7-segment digital LED display with 8 digits.
This MAX7219 Display Control Module is an integrated input/output common-cathode display controller, which connects your microprocessor to a 7-segment 8-digit digital LED display. This module is compatible with 5V and 3.3V microcontrollers.
- 100% Brand new and high quality
- MAX7219 digital display control module
- This module is compatible with 5V and 3.3V microcontrollers.
- You can use it for Arduino
- Only three IO ports are used to drive the eight-digit display. MAX7219 supports flicker-free displays as well as cascading displays.
Wiring instructions(for example, it can connect any IO port, modify the Port Definition in the program):
- VCC: 5V
- GND: GND
- DIN: P00
- CS: P01
- CLK: P02
Note : VCC and GND should not be connected reversed, so as not to burn the chip.
- Material : PCB + Electronic Components
- Power : 5V
- Color : Red/Blue(This color means the color of the board, not the LED)
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 75 × 25 × 15
- Weight (gm) : 13
Integration with Arduino
These are great! I'm building a simple control box for my laser cutter and I'll be using these to display the flow rate of the water and the total power usage of the laser (40w max) so nothing too crazy but these are easy to use and work out of the box with the Arduino libraries for the MAX7219. I've already got about 15-20 loose 7-segment displays but for the price this was a no-brainer for this project, much less hand soldering and a smaller layout.
As expected work well
great price, nice displays
Very good. Works perfectly with my SIM racing arduino
great product and fast delivery
Just as my headline states...a little code and some soldering skills for the pins are required. You'll need to research further code to be able to dim the display a little because it is REALLY BRIGHT.
Bought four and all 4 worked well with my Mega 2560