Mini MP1584 DC-DC 3A Adjustable Buck module
- Product SKU: KG315
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe Mini MP1584 DC-DC 3A Adjustable Buck module is ultra small adjustable 0.8V to 20V output DC to DC step-down Buck converter uses an MP1584EN high frequency switching regulator and integrated high voltage power MOSFET.
It features soft start, thermal shutdown, and under-voltage lockout (UVLO) to protect the module from operating at the insufficient supply voltage.
Small size, light weight, low internal power consumption, and wide input voltage range of 4.5V to 28V makes this module suitable for a variety of different applications where small size and lightweight voltage conversion is needed, including RC cars and airplanes, quadcopters, robotics, Arduino modules, and DIY devices.
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 5
- Push Button : 5
- Reset Button : YES (Separate)
- LCD Model : 1602
- Characters : 16
- Character Color : White
- Backlight : Blue
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 30 × 14 × 6
- Weight (gm) : 3
- DIY 8051 / AVR / ARM / PIC / Arduino / Raspberry-Pi projects
- Breadboard power supply
- Manual speed adjustment of small DC motors
- Power Supply for RC project planes, cars, helicopters
- Universal Battery Elimination Circuit (UBEC) for 2S-6S lipo battery pack
- Receiver/servo power supply
- Communications equipment power supply
- Mobile equipment power supplies
Note: Set voltage using a voltmeter and adjust to proper output voltage before installing in your device.
- Wide 4.5V to 28V Operating Input Range
- High-Efficiency Pulse Skipping Mode for Light Load
- Ceramic Capacitor Stable
- Internal Soft-Start
- Internally Set Current Limit without a Current Sensing Resistor