NEW Red LED Panel Meter Mini Digital Voltmeter DC 0V To 99.9V Red LED Panel Meter
- Product SKU: KG231
Red LED Panel Meter Mini Digital Voltmeter has a positive power supply, you need access to power within the positive range DC 4.5 - 30V. Its digital voltmeter, DC 100V 10A ammeter, blue + red, dual-LED display. It is 10A Voltage Current Meter with 3 Blue Leads + Red Dual LED Display.
This LED Panel DC Digital Voltmeter is a snap-on design for easy installation. It is 100% Brand new and high quality. This Mini DC Digital Voltmeter is a high accuracy dual display, the display is bright and sharp. When measuring current, the measured line provides a power supply. Don't need an isolated power supply.
How to use
- Redline: Power Supply + (4-30V)
- Yellow line: Measure Voltage +
- Blackline: Power Supply -, Measure Voltage -
- Red: positive power supply, you need access to power within the positive range DC 4.5 - 30V
- Blackline: public negative, both powered anode is measured with reference to the negative
- Yellow line: Measuring signal input positive
- Wide measurement range 0-99.9V.
- Mini Red LED display.
- Low power consumption.
- Refresh speed: 500ms.
- Snap-on design for easy installation.
- led colors:Red.
- Refresh speed: about 500ms/each time.
- Power supply:DC 4.5v - 28V. Working temperature: -10℃ - 65 ℃.
- Length × Width x Height (mm): 48 * 29 * 21
- Weight (gm) : 18g
- Color: Black
Used to make a diy power supply from and old pc atx. Works great, is not deadly accurate but it will do.
I used it to make an emergency 12 volt power breakout board and this allows me to keep track of the power.
The two units that I received worked fine. I compared the displayed current with a hand-held meter; the first one was right on. The second one current was displaying approx 20 ma low, and I was able to adjust it with the potentiometer on the PCB labeled I_ADJ so it was right on. Voltage displayed agreed with the hand-held meter also.
The voltage rating is only 30 vdc that's no problem for me but could be for others also a wiring diagram would be nice I already have a couple so again no problem for me but again more documentation would be nice.
Easy to mount, very readable. I use them in my electronic projects.
have not tested
I used this meter to monitor voltage in a 24VDC battery box.
They work great, but not trivial to figure out from the provided diagram. You must see the video, in a well-known video site, by Robojax, "Complete Test/Review of 10A 0-100V LED DC Volt and Ampere Meter", AND see the comment by Peter Kay on how to zero it.
I have this item Its for a variable DC supply I have not connected it since I am waiting for other items
Easy to mount on a power supply