2.4GHz NRF24L01+PA+LNA SMA Wireless Transceiver Antenna
- Product SKU: KG068
DescriptionNRF24L01P + PA + LNA wireless module works in the license-free 2.4G ISM band, can be point-to-point applications can also form a star network. This board features a reverse polarized SMA connector for maximum RF range. And there is PA and LNA circuit on board, with the external antenna it can reach long distance than the one without these parts.
The NRF24L01 module is the latest in RF modules. This module uses the 2.4GHz transceiver from Nordic Semiconductor, the NRF24L01+. This transceiver IC operates in the 2.4GHz band and has many new features! Take all the coolness of the 2.4GHz NRF24L01+PA+LNA SMA Wireless Transceiver Antenna and add some extra pipelines, buffers, and an auto-retransmit feature – very nice!
This Wireless Transceiver Antenna module comes with the 2.4G antenna (2DB), with a 250Kbps transmission rate on open-air it can reach the 800-1K meters communication distance. This wireless Transceiver module is an easy and suitable module if you want to set up your wireless communication system at a low cost!!
- The module has 5V tolerant inputs which allow for direct connection of SPI pins to the A r d u i n o.
- You can easily add it with your own MCU/ARM/PIC/AVR/STM32 system!
- This nRF24L01+ module is designed with the Power amplifier and SMA antenna
- It is allowed you to use the wireless communication up to 1000 meters! (No barrier)
- The wireless module to external radio equipment to achieve the lowest radio frequency interference, but also not susceptible to interference from other devices, extremely large Improve the stability of the work.
- Input Supply voltage (V) : 3 ~ 3.6 (recommended 3.3V)
- Working current in transmit mode (mA) : 115
- Maximum output power (dBm) : +20
- Power-down mode current (μA) : 4.2
- Operating Range (Km) : 1
- Antenna Gain (peak) (dBi) : 2
- Receiver sensitivity :-92dBm in 2Mbps mode
-95dBm in 1Mbps mode
-104dBm in 250kbps mode
- PA growth (dB) : 20
- LAN growth (dB) : 10
- LAN noise figure (dB) : 2.6
- Operating temperature (°C) : -20 ~ +70
- Length * Width * Height (mm): 49 x 16 x 13
- Weight (gm) : 15
- Length of Antenna (cm) : 11
- It uses 2.4GHz global open ISM band, license-free.
- Transmit power is greater than +20 dBm.
- Support six-channel data reception.
- 2Mbit/s speed makes high-quality VoIP possible
- Multi-frequency points: 125 frequency points meet the needs of multi-point communications and frequency hopping.
- Low cost: integrated with high-speed signal processing parts associated with RF protocol, such as: automatically re-send lost packets and generate acknowledge signal;
- SPI interface facilitates communication with MCU I/O port.
- Facilitate the development for customers, without the development RF part.
- Software programming is fully compatible with NRF24L01 modules
These things are great. I have undertaken the task of writing a driver for them myself. I intend on integrating the actual chips and required circuitry into my own pcb designs which is why I got these to practice on.
It is sensitive to electronic noise between it and an Arduino, I had to wrap the MOSI and MISO wires the ground wire for it to work. I have heard using short wires will also cut down the electronic noise.
100 feet away from my receiving unit. 3 walls total. I'm using the lowest power setting (setPALevel(0)). You have to have a very good power supply for the units to get the most of them.
Promptly shipped, well packaged, and 100 percent functional meeting all requirements. Nice job! I will be back for more.
Great product, just as described.
Thanks. Is very good.
Item works as described
Product was fine but vendor sends endless nagging emails about rating and new offerings with no way to unsubscribe.
Solid and handy. Love the antenae
Happy customer !